Respiratory Therapy is an exciting and rewarding career that pays well by fulfilling intrinsic as well as extrinsic needs.
Respiratory Therapists work as an essential part of the health care team in hospitals, cardiopulmonary diagnostic laboratories, rehabilitation centers, and home care agencies. These therapists perform with physicians and other health professionals in health care planning, evaluation, and treatment of patients with cardiac and pulmonary disorders.
- Comprehensive Syllabus
- Faculty with vast clinical and teaching experience
- Interactive and Practical approach to learning
- Specially designed to provide hands-on learning
- On-job, scholarship-based learning, and training
- Better career prospects as professional
- Value Addition and career growth in the field of Respiratory Therapy
- B.S (Hon) Life Sciences (Specialization in Zoology or Chemistry)
- B.S (Hon) Allied Health Sciences (ICU Technology, Medical Technology, Anesthesia Technology or equivalent)
- M.Sc. Life Sciences (Chemistry or Zoology)